PoliceDriver.Com (PDC) is an information source for those with an interest in Vehicle Dynamics and its application to driving, vehicles and driver training.
PDC is the gateway to a collection of educational information and resources for the driver trainer. The information is disseminated via Blog Posts, and eventually power points, and white papers.
The goal of PDC is to share knowledge and to simplify the Science of Driving. As we move along the topics of discussions will include
The Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Exercise Design
- Evaluating Driving Exercises
- Evaluating driver performance
- Training Vehicles
- Measuring student capability via instrumentation
- Student Testing and Evaluation
- Training Equipment
- Skid Pad Evaluation
- The Effect of Vehicle Characteristics on Training and Performance
- Books on Driving and Vehicle Dynamics
- Training with high CG vehicles
We are opened, in fact welcome, others to submit articles for publication in PoliceDriver.Com.