For more than 40 years Tony Scotti has combined his knowledge of science, (He holds a B.S. in Engineering from Northeastern University) and Vehicle Dynamics to accommodate the training needs of corporations and public service agencies.
He has conducted instructor-level training programs for governments, corporations, law enforcement agencies, and the military. Going on his 5th decade his training programs have been conducted in over 33 countries, and he has trained students from sixty-four countries and conducted training programs on five continents.
He has trained:
- Law enforcement officers from almost every state
- Instructors for military and government units
- Security professionals and Corporate Instructors from more than eighty Fortune 100 corporations
- Protection specialists employed by dozens of high net worth families and individuals
- Special Agents from various Federal Agencies
He has developed training programs for:
- Armored vehicles
- 18 Wheel armored trucks
- Pick Up Trucks
- Off-Road Vehicles
- High-Risk Convoys
He has provided consulting services for:
- Vehicle performance and capability analysis
- Enhancing vehicle ballistic and safety protection
- Security and safety product testing
- Training site design and configuration
Although retired Tony still has a passion for vehicle dynamics and driver training, and via his websites and shares his knowledge and experience with others
He has authored books on security and driving that you can find them in the Book section of the site.